Community Link now offers Case Management for qualifying families that live in:
76020,76052,76071,76102,76104,76106,76107,76108,76114,76127, 76131,76135,76137,76164,76177,76179,76244, and any family with a student attending EMS-ISD.
To meet with a Case Manager, call (682)209-0279 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your first-time appointment.
• Credit repair
• ID Recovery
• Medicare savings program
• Veterans Assistance
• Case management related to housing stability
• Provision of housing counseling
• Employment services
• Childcare assistance while looking for a job
• Transportation to access services
• Provision of rental or utility deposits, including pet deposits (excluding monthly rent charges for pets)
• Employment services and job training if job loss or loss of income was due to COVID‐19 and if needed to obtain or maintain access to housing